Thursday, November 11, 2010

Out of class slip 11/11

Today is a work day! WOOOO.

Chapter 9 was presented today:
  • Liked that they started wtih a quote, and explained the quote in their own words.
  • Had a good idea about using scriblink, did a good job of exhibiting plan b
  • Not equal distribution between talking.
  • New Grouping.
  • Assigning the perspective.
  • Summary in 5 minutes or less
Its interesting in class when Dr. Boyer said that we are coming into the education community under a lot of scrutiny. We have to show and prove ourselves as to what how were going to be different and be able to interact technology into the education community. I think this is one of the things that TERRIFY me about becoming a new teacher. I am terrified that I will not be able to live up to the standards of a new teacher in todays world. I would hate to go through 5 years of school to not be able to ever get a job.
I think my last post said that I was overwelmed about this class because there is just oh so much do. Well because I was a productive student last week, I am well ahead of what is due, I need to continue working on my inquiry wiki but hopefully that will be complete by next week. I then will only have to focus on a PSA.
That being said, I am greatful to have a work day to catch up on anything else also.

No comments:

Post a Comment