Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chapter 10 Rethinking education

This chapter allowed us to consider all different aspects of technology in the classroom. I liked how the author's included their own opinions in this chapter. Its scary to think about all the changes that can be made just in the short time of me still being in school and also while i'm in the classroom teaching. How much will the technology part of this world evolve and change over the span of my career? But the thing is, is i'm in school now learning all this what about the teachers who aren't in school and are just thrown into a technology world like this. How do they cope with having to evolve technology into their classrooms? I know before taking this class I didn't know how to do a good portion of things I have learned. I didn't even have a blog or twitter, now I have both! Although, there is still so much to learn, after reading this book and taking this course I believe taht I am a step ahead of current teachers in the technology world. I am glad that I read this book and have a different perspective on technology and all the aspects it entails.

No comments:

Post a Comment