Friday, December 3, 2010

Podcast

This is the one assignment I had so much trouble with! Wouldn't have been so bad if I wouldn't have erased my only copy of it! But thats besides the point. I wound up having to redo the whole thing, and I thing that it still turned out great! I actually found more information on the topic to backup my argument so that was nice. I still really like the idea of making a podcast for my classrooms, their really easy to make especially if you have the information that your going to use. For example, if your just going to record your classroom lessons of the day, then you just have to record while your talking in class. Thats not hard at all! So although, I had issues with creating mine; only because my computer crashed, I will still use podcasts in my classrooms because i think its beneficial for students. They already have ipods so why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment